Care Planning for the Future
Caregivers face a raft of complex questions:
- What services are needed for my aging parent?
- What will the care and services cost?
- Is an existing home appropriate for care and safety?
- How can we afford to pay for care?
- How will I manage it all?
EverHome has the Answers
EverHome is New York’s first service provider to offer comprehensive care management and new, innovative technology to help families create, implement and monitor successful home care plans. Our trained Life Care Coordinators conduct in-home assessments and ongoing care coordination, including the use of connected health technology to relieve the burden on caregivers and ensure that the plan stays on track.
EverHome also utilizes a unique new app, powered by VivaLynx, to connect families to:
- Real-time health data and alerts
- Coordinated services and appointments
- Sensor technology to monitor activity
- Vital financial & legal information
- Integrated home security systems
- Telemedicine through qualified physicians
Contact us today for a FREE Consultation.
Click here to access the presentation given by Lou Pierro, Nora Baratto and Susan Vail at the March 21st workshop on long-term care and home care solutions.
In this webinar, Elder Law attorney Lou Pierro, Nora Baratto, licensed clinical social worker and Susan Vail, life care coordinator, give step-by-step strategies on: how to start the dialog about long-term care, determine caregiving options and costs, create a care management plan, and more
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with any new information or features we incorporate into our program.>